Servicing your car is imperative. You just can’t keep your car working properly if you aren’t taking it to the mechanic at least twice a year. And even when there's a sudden accident or damage that happens to your vehicle, you rush to the car service providers immediately. But do you know that the service provider that you are choosing might be a cheat and not a trusted company? And the impact of this can be seen in your car clearly.
Clear signs of an unreliable service provider!
Of course, you wouldn’t knowingly pick up an unreliable car service provider -- this is understandable. But the question here is how do you know if the car mechanic you are visiting so often is properly experienced and the best at his/her job? Well for helping you out in this, we have listed some signs:
- They will take time to diagnose the problem in your car — For an experienced car mechanic, just a glance at your vehicle is enough to understand the problem in it. But if you are visiting a company that doesn't have experience or training in this field, it will take lots of time (might be a day or 2) just to diagnose the problem that is happening in your car. Now imagine the time they will take to repair it.
- Their website shows an unusual amount of 5 stars — So, you probably checked the website of the car service provider on the Internet. And surprisingly there were many 5 stars available on their review section. Well, there is something really fishy here. It’s better to check from other sources about this service provider because this might not actually be the real review.
- They won’t show you the damaged and repaired parts —Most of the time when you go for replacing any part of your vehicle, the service provider shows you the damaged part and the one they have replaced it with. But if the mechanic isn’t upfront about it, then there might be some doubts about their authenticity.
- The car shows major problems even after regular servicing and repair — This is the clearest sign specifying that your mechanic is not proper. If your car is constantly showing issues even after regular servicing and proper repairing, then the job isn’t being done perfectly, and you should change your mechanic immediately.
- They will tell you to dump the car which can be repaired — Say, your car met with an accident or some part of the engine shows drastic issues. We understand the problem is serious but a good and experienced mechanic can always find a solution for it. But if your car service provider doesn’t repair it and suggests you give it away as scrap cars for cash in Auckland to Used Car Buyers, who are best for buying used cars when you really need such a service, then probably the mechanic doesn’t have the complete knowledge of repairing a vehicle.
If you find any of these signs in your car service provider or they don't show you their certificates, then be sure that they aren’t the best people to consult.